Bill Shuster Founder of Plumblife Introduction

Talk about the weather, parties, problems/solutions, etc. Tech-talk in the proper sections.
Bill@PlumbLife

Bill Shuster Founder of Plumblife Introduction

Post by Bill@PlumbLife » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:41 am

IMG_4649.JPG
Most people ask Bill what's in it for you? My reply is that every day that I wake up I feel like I'm on top of the world! I have everything that I've ever wanted in life at only 31 years old. Two awesome little boys, a gorgeous wife and every toy a man can dream of having. And that is due to the trade of plumbing and the drive that I have. My wife and I have built a great business and a great name for ourselves in less than a few years. I feel like giving back and getting the youth involved in the trade is more important than making more money or growing my plumbing business. There is nothing in the plumbing field that bonds and ties everyone together as a community until now Plumblife.net Is a location for plumbers of all levels to share ideas and come together as a community. We together as a community will help and assist other like minded people to strive and reach their goals and get their master plumbing license!!!!